Health Safety Environment
Good Health, Safety and Environmental standards and practice go hand in hand with excellent business results. In view of this, SIMMONS EDECO has established a commitment to conduct business practices that are sustainable and socially responsible regarding the environment, the health and safety of our employees, others who may be affected by our operations and the communities in which we operate.
We operate with an understanding that maintaining high health, safety and environment standards contributes to business performance by protecting and developing human and physical resources and by reducing costs. We are committed to being a leader in health, safety and environmental management and have been meticulous in integrating solid HSE practices, identifying, assessing and managing risks and monitoring our performance against targets.
SIMMONS EDECO maintains a commitment to:
- Give due regard to the effects of our operations on the environment and community so that business is sustainable
- Provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors and visitors
- Conduct business activities to achieve the standards required by our QHSE policy
- Seek to improve our HSE performance through continuous evaluation and development of measures to control risk, conserve resources and minimize waste
- Recognise, promote and reinforce the responsibility everyone has to work safely and follow procedures.