SIMMONS EDECO LANDS CONTRACT TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY OF GAS ASSET IN NORTH SEA
8th Jun 2018
GREAT YARMOUTH, England – 8 June 2018 – SIMMONS EDECO, a leading supplier of wellhead and valve maintenance, asset integrity solutions and onshore drilling services to the global oil and gas industry, announced that it has been awarded a contract by a major operator to provide wellhead maintenance and valve integrity services for a gas production facility in the North Sea.
“This new five-year contract extends the existing agreement that we share with this operator,” said Brian Kelly, Valve & Well Service Manager for SIMMONS EDECO. “It’s extremely satisfying to know that this valued customer continues to place complete confidence in us to provide services that are so central to maintaining this critical asset.”
The maintenance and integrity services that SIMMONS EDECO carries out help to ensure that the facility will continue to generate strong production to supply homes and businesses throughout the UK.
- SIMMONS EDECO CELEBRATES 57th ANNIVERSARY WITH NEW BASE IN MEXICO
- Alexander Moya sits down with Mexico Oil & Gas Review
- SIMMONS EDECO SELLS EUROPEAN WELL INTEGRITY SERVICES DIVISION
- SIMMONS EDECO AWARDED CONTRACT BY TONALLI ENERGIA
- Optimizing Well Productivity: Horizontal Logs Unlock Critical Geologic Knowledge