SIMMONS EDECO LANDS CONTRACT TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY OF GAS ASSET IN NORTH SEA
8th Jun 2018
GREAT YARMOUTH, England – 8 June 2018 – SIMMONS EDECO, a leading supplier of wellhead and valve maintenance, asset integrity solutions and onshore drilling services to the global oil and gas industry, announced that it has been awarded a contract by a major operator to provide wellhead maintenance and valve integrity services for a gas production facility in the North Sea.
“This new five-year contract extends the existing agreement that we share with this operator,” said Brian Kelly, Valve & Well Service Manager for SIMMONS EDECO. “It’s extremely satisfying to know that this valued customer continues to place complete confidence in us to provide services that are so central to maintaining this critical asset.”
The maintenance and integrity services that SIMMONS EDECO carries out help to ensure that the facility will continue to generate strong production to supply homes and businesses throughout the UK.
- IFR Signs Letters of Intent for Investment and Drilling Services With Simmons Edeco
- Simmons Edeco: Enhanced Day Rate Model Key to Drilling's Future
- Drilling Campaign for Newpek Completed by SIMMONS EDECO in Mexico
- ONSHORE DRILLING CAMPAIGN IN MEXICO COMPLETED BY SIMMONS EDECO
- A Message from Niels Versfeld, CEO of Simmons Edeco