SIMMONS EDECO drills for Petromanus Energy
12th Nov 2012
SIMMONS EDECO will begin drilling the Juban 1 prospect for Petromanas Energy Inc. in mid November. This is an exploratory well intended to evaluate one of Petromanas’s onshore blocks in Albania. Results from this well will determine whether or not Petromanas will enter into a development drilling phase in the area. Bankers Petroleum, who has contracted rig 60, has loaned it for this project and once completed, rig 60 will return to Patos Murenza for Bankers.
- SIMMONS EDECO SELLS EUROPEAN WELL INTEGRITY SERVICES DIVISION
- SIMMONS EDECO AWARDED CONTRACT BY TONALLI ENERGIA
- Optimizing Well Productivity: Horizontal Logs Unlock Critical Geologic Knowledge
- New Drilling Campaign on Track in Mexico
- SIMMONS EDECO LANDS CONTRACT TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY OF GAS ASSET IN NORTH SEA