Rig 65 to Join Service Rig Fleet in Albania
25th Mar 2015
Following close consultation with our field personnel and our client, Bankers Petroleum, we are pleased to introduce our first service rig built specifically for the requirements of our Albanian operations in Patos Mirenza.
Custom built by Stewart and Stevenson, Rig 65 is an S&S 450 Self Propelled, free standing rig that is due to arrive in Albania in late April. With a 104 foot 220,000 lb mast and a 475 HP Cat C15 engine, Rig 65 provides the right amount of pulling power coupled with ease of mobility and ruggedness required by the Albanian oilfield. We look forward to having this new rig in our fleet.
- IFR Signs Letters of Intent for Investment and Drilling Services With Simmons Edeco
- Simmons Edeco: Enhanced Day Rate Model Key to Drilling's Future
- Drilling Campaign for Newpek Completed by SIMMONS EDECO in Mexico
- ONSHORE DRILLING CAMPAIGN IN MEXICO COMPLETED BY SIMMONS EDECO
- A Message from Niels Versfeld, CEO of Simmons Edeco