Rig 506 Substructure
18th Mar 2015
This February Simmons Edeco took delivery of a custom built substructure for our newest addition to the fleet, Rig 506, in Albania. Due to timing constraints shipping the substucture by water was not an option, so Oil Country Engineering was commissioned to work with the substructure manufacturer, Axiom Oilfield Solutions, to find a way to fit it onto an airplane.
This link tells the whole story....
- SIMMONS EDECO CELEBRATES 57th ANNIVERSARY WITH NEW BASE IN MEXICO
- Alexander Moya sits down with Mexico Oil & Gas Review
- SIMMONS EDECO SELLS EUROPEAN WELL INTEGRITY SERVICES DIVISION
- SIMMONS EDECO AWARDED CONTRACT BY TONALLI ENERGIA
- Optimizing Well Productivity: Horizontal Logs Unlock Critical Geologic Knowledge