Renaissance Flows Oil at Amatitlan
22nd Mar 2018
Work is moving apace on the Renaissance Oil development in Mexico where SIMMONS EDECO is executiing the 10-well Chicontepec onshore drilling program on the Amatitlán block. Global oil and gas news source “ Upstream" reported on its progress in its March 14, 2018 issue.
- SIMMONS EDECO CELEBRATES 57th ANNIVERSARY WITH NEW BASE IN MEXICO
- Alexander Moya sits down with Mexico Oil & Gas Review
- SIMMONS EDECO SELLS EUROPEAN WELL INTEGRITY SERVICES DIVISION
- SIMMONS EDECO AWARDED CONTRACT BY TONALLI ENERGIA
- Optimizing Well Productivity: Horizontal Logs Unlock Critical Geologic Knowledge