QHSE Training in Albania
5th Nov 2012
SIMMONS EDECO launched the first of its employee Working Safely course training in Albania last month as part of an ongoing process which that will ultimately see the training of over 600 employees for IOS accreditation.
- SIMMONS EDECO SELLS EUROPEAN WELL INTEGRITY SERVICES DIVISION
- SIMMONS EDECO AWARDED CONTRACT BY TONALLI ENERGIA
- Optimizing Well Productivity: Horizontal Logs Unlock Critical Geologic Knowledge
- New Drilling Campaign on Track in Mexico
- SIMMONS EDECO LANDS CONTRACT TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY OF GAS ASSET IN NORTH SEA