New Contract with Centrica
3rd Mar 2013
SIMMONS EDECO’s European Valve & Well Services Division has announced the signing of a major new contract with Centrica Energy Upstream.
The Great Yarmouth based Division will provide Wellhead Maintenance and Management Services under a five year contract with an optional two year extension to the deal.
The Scope of Work covers planned maintenance routine services and repair operations for over one hundred Christmas Trees and Wellheads, predominantly located on Centrica Energy Upstream UKCS offshore assets in the East Irish Sea, Southern North Sea and Central North Sea, with some assets located in the Netherlands.
Graham Lincoln, SIMMONS EDECO Regional Manager, says that the Division is delighted to have won such a prestigious contract against fierce competition. "This award can only further enhance our reputation as a leading independent provider of wellhead and valve services" he said. "At a time when many companies are struggling we can continue to thrive and we expect continued growth for the foreseeable future".
Front (L/R): Brian Holland, Well Engineering Manager, CEU, Graham Lincoln, SIMMONS EDECO. Rear (L/R): Mark Hunt, SE, Gavin Sherwood, CEU, Andy Martins, SE.
- SIMMONS EDECO SELLS EUROPEAN WELL INTEGRITY SERVICES DIVISION
- SIMMONS EDECO AWARDED CONTRACT BY TONALLI ENERGIA
- Optimizing Well Productivity: Horizontal Logs Unlock Critical Geologic Knowledge
- New Drilling Campaign on Track in Mexico
- SIMMONS EDECO LANDS CONTRACT TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY OF GAS ASSET IN NORTH SEA