Canadian-Albanian Investment Agreement Signed
3rd Dec 2013
Simmons Edeco is pleased to support the foreign investment and protection agreement (FIPA) which was signed recently between the Governments of Canada and Albania. This agreement is intended to promote and protect Canadian investment abroad and foreign investment in Canada through reciprocal, legally binding provisions. By ensuring greater protection against discriminatory and arbitrary practices, this agreement will give Canadian businesses greater confidence in investing in Albania. Once in force, the agreement with Albania is expected to facilitate increased investment between the countries, thereby contributing to job creation and economic growth in both nations.
- SIMMONS EDECO SELLS EUROPEAN WELL INTEGRITY SERVICES DIVISION
- SIMMONS EDECO AWARDED CONTRACT BY TONALLI ENERGIA
- Optimizing Well Productivity: Horizontal Logs Unlock Critical Geologic Knowledge
- New Drilling Campaign on Track in Mexico
- SIMMONS EDECO LANDS CONTRACT TO MAINTAIN INTEGRITY OF GAS ASSET IN NORTH SEA