Canadian-Albanian Investment Agreement Signed
3rd Dec 2013
Simmons Edeco is pleased to support the foreign investment and protection agreement (FIPA) which was signed recently between the Governments of Canada and Albania. This agreement is intended to promote and protect Canadian investment abroad and foreign investment in Canada through reciprocal, legally binding provisions. By ensuring greater protection against discriminatory and arbitrary practices, this agreement will give Canadian businesses greater confidence in investing in Albania. Once in force, the agreement with Albania is expected to facilitate increased investment between the countries, thereby contributing to job creation and economic growth in both nations.
- IFR Signs Letters of Intent for Investment and Drilling Services With Simmons Edeco
- Simmons Edeco: Enhanced Day Rate Model Key to Drilling's Future
- Drilling Campaign for Newpek Completed by SIMMONS EDECO in Mexico
- ONSHORE DRILLING CAMPAIGN IN MEXICO COMPLETED BY SIMMONS EDECO
- A Message from Niels Versfeld, CEO of Simmons Edeco