2014 Charity Events
4th Jan 2015
During 2014 Valve & Well Services, Great Yarmouth, supported Unique Super Stars, a special charity that aims to inform, support and alleviate the isolation of anyone affected by a rare chromosome disorder and to raise public awareness.
One of the GY employees has a granddaughter, Molly, who has been diagnosed with a rare chromosome disorder (20p13 subtelomeric deletion) and Unique has helped Molly and her family in many ways.
Building on the 2013 Cromer to Gorleston event, we increased the bike ride to 54 miles, and for the many colleagues, friends and families that wanted to participate on foot we also held a sponsored walk along the seafront from the Great Yarmouth outer harbour to the Haven Seashore Holiday Park at Caister.
A total of approximately £1300 was raised for the charity and everyone had a lot of fun doing it. Thanks to all that took part and/or sponsored the events.
- IFR Signs Letters of Intent for Investment and Drilling Services With Simmons Edeco
- Simmons Edeco: Enhanced Day Rate Model Key to Drilling's Future
- Drilling Campaign for Newpek Completed by SIMMONS EDECO in Mexico
- ONSHORE DRILLING CAMPAIGN IN MEXICO COMPLETED BY SIMMONS EDECO
- A Message from Niels Versfeld, CEO of Simmons Edeco