Drilling and Workover Services
Onshore drilling. It’s what we do.
When it comes to helping our customers achieve maximum production, we’re way ahead. Why?
We’ve been providing onshore drilling services – and completion and workover services - for nearly 60 years.
By drilling deep wells for the global oil, gas, geothermal, and geoscientific industries, we have a vast wealth of experience to formulate the drilling solution for you.
We’ve provided key guidance and services to those engaged in exploring for oil and gas. Plus, helped operators by drilling appraisal and development wells. Over time, we have drilled a wide range of wells:
-Lateral and multi-lateral trajectories
Average drilling depth: 4000 to 7000
By relying upon our fleet of state-of-the-art drilling rigs, we typically drill wells of up to 4,000 meters, although we have experience in drilling up to 7,000 meters.
Our Drilling Services
• Coal exploration boreholes, including coring
• Coal bed methane development
• Low and high enthalpy geothermal wells
• Development drilling, including multiple well pad operations using innovative skidding systems for efficient moves
• Gas and liquid storage well drilling for aquifer and salt cavern storage
• Difficult rig moves, featuring a range of logistics scenarios in every climate and terrain
• Project management of integrated contracts, including design of drilling programs
• Innovative contracting solutions for a wide variety of projects
• Extensive experience in operating in environmentally sensitive locations
Regardless of where you plan to drill onshore, we have the experience, equipment and manpower to drill your well to target depth, on time.
Rigs 835 & 836 Drone Footage.