The primary reason that we are in business is to to benefit our customers, stakeholders and the people who live in the countries where we are fortunate to work.
Best in Class
We aim to be “best in class” in everything we do.
To achieve this, we manage our operations to the highest standards, clearly reflecting our commitment to:
- Providing high-quality services while maximizing employment and training of host-country nationals in all aspect of operations
- Establishing joint ventures or other associations, where practical, to motivate and help develop national partnerships.
- Transferring technology, wherever possible, to the operating entity to ensure that they can compete aggressively in the markets they serve.
- Optimizing the competitive advantage of any international venture by adding related services, and by using our ability to design, build and operate special drilling and associated systems to create niche markets.
- Maintaining market share in the area of activity and developing new markets within that area for all services prior to expanding into new geographical areas.
- Offering innovative or alternative technology solutions to special projects where location, logistics, environmental or other unique factors necessitate a lateral approach to achieving the desired objective.
Our mission is to operate a sustainable business to benefit our customers, employees, shareholders and the communities we serve, as well as to provide job satisfaction in a manner consistent with our business core values:
- Respect for people and the environment
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Compliance with rules and standards
- Proactive approach to Health and Safety
- Adherence to moral and ethical principles